Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sneak Peek!

Hello!!
Vannakam, Namaskaram and Namaste to all you people reading this entry.
Due to the insistence, persitence and all lotss of goading from my friends, here I am on the blogosphere.
A li'l bit bout me before I start off with the real process of blogging.!
I have no idea what first blog entries are supposed to be, so this is all I can give you right here right now.
Coming to the Blog-name I dont think it comes as a suprise to anybody who has known me for sometime. I had to think of something which resembled me in one word, and I couldnt think of anything better than calling myself a "Motor-mouth" which I am, literally and figuratively.
Writing has always been a passion; and so here I am with a blog of my own. I wouldnt call this the E-Me, but its a slice of me... :-)


Disclaimer: This part of the world-wide-web may or may not contain sensible stuff. Anything being sensible and insensible is solely dependent on your sensibilites :P!

4 comments:

Vedha said...

welcome to the blog world!!!!

sandy....the motor-mouth.. and it's a motor that can never get repaired!

Motormouth said...

Thanks a lot di... Yeah.. The motor will never get repaired :)

Darshan said...

looks like u just "kick started" your motor with that first blog ..

ha ha ha ha

good start though .. i wonder if u can get to 0-60 in 5 seconds ..

Gayatri said...

wow woman. thats a swell first post! =) shall read on further!