Sunday, September 14, 2008

When Shit happens!

Evrything in life happens for a reason.. Shit happens! Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. I did not realise the power of these sentences until sometime back.. Anything good or bad actually happens for a reason. There is no destiny factor involved in it, but somewhere deep inside you realise that there is an external power that controls your life.. I am not trying to say everything that happens, happens because of externals.

Shit happens for a reason.

What has happened has happened.. Honestly I don't really have the time or the energy to actually crib about it.... Looking at it from an inpersonal point of view, it looks like a chain reaction one action leading to another and another and finally a blast. I am glad that it happened... Sounds stupid but yes I am happy, infact I am ecstatic..!!

It has made me understand and realise certain aspects of life which I would have never realised if these happenings had not happened... Sometimes in life you need bad to realise the good things life has to offer....

The essence of life is not looking at the darker side of life and cribbing about it..

I am home now.. I know that my future is secure.. I needn't worry about anything else... Life's good!!!

1 comment:

Vedha said...

Yeah. And aren't we glad!