Friday, February 12, 2010

A Tag

A tag from Venky, and it's been lying in my drafts for ages now. Thanks to the lack of ideas, here goes the tag :P

1. What is your current obsession?

A. Power Yoga!

2. What are you wearing today?

A. 3/4 ths and T-shirt

3. What’s for dinner- Make that breakfast?

A. Upma, and I hate it. My mom has been making it very often these days. Baah!

4. What’s the last thing you bought?

A. Bus ticket?

5. What are you listening to right now?

A. Aaromale

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?

A. Nice guy. Konjam lazy :D

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

A. You sure? Chennai- Make it the ECR, facing the coast. Unlimited food, clothes and petrol for the bike :P

8.One thing you wanna change about yourself ?

A. Stop worrying too much, work down the temper.. Well, that’s that.

9. Whose company do you enjoy the most?

A. A lot of people. Everybody has their own advantages

10. Which language do you want to learn?

A. Tamil (Read and write), you have no idea how difficult it is to manage not knowing the language. Re-learn Sanskrit.

11. What’s your favourite quote?

A. Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Homer Simpson


12.Would u cook for me?

A. Absolutely!! :D

13. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?

A. Zoning out!

14. What are you afraid of the most?

A. Failure…

15. Who do you want to meet right now?

A. Right now? Nobody.. I’d like to meet an interviewer who’d give me a job :P

16. What is your favourite colour?

A. Purple, Black, Blue, Pink

17. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.

A. Style? LOL… I’d rather answer questions on Core Finance :P. I wear what I think looks good on me.

18. What is your dream job?

A. English Teacher, Chef.

19. What’s your favorite magazine?

A. You want me to say HBR? It’s a journal. I love Readers Digest.

20. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?

A. Convert it, buy clothes, save some and eat out.

21. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?

A. Mis-matched colours and guys wearing funny accessories.

22. Who according to you is the most over-rated writer?

A. Hmm… I don’t know.. But Chetan Bhagat writes like he’s penning a script for a Hindi movie.

23. What brings a smile on your face instantly?

A. Chocolate, Coffee and Conversations.

24. A word that you say a lot?

A. Bloody. Add anything you want after that.

25. What kind of haircut do you prefer?

A. That reminds me, I need a haircut :P

26. What are you going to do after this?

A. Start working on my project.

27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?

A. Talk!

28. What makes you go wild?

A. FOOD!

29. What are your favourite movies?

A. I wouldn’t say too many to name. I’d say I’m lazy to type. Anything that’s feel good, funny and comes with free tickets :P

30. What inspires you?

A. Anything that’s challenging, and involves thinking and doing.

31. What do your friends call you most commonly?

A. Sandy and I’m Sandhya.

32. Would you prefer coffee or tea?

A. Coffee coffee and more coffee.

33. Which other blogs do you love visiting?

A. Any blog that’s interesting. And I vehemently hate blogs with bad English!

34. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?

A. Give me both :D and please forget the diet.

35. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?

A. 5

36. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

A. I need a haircut.

37. Favorite Season?

A. Dec-Jan for the chilly mornings

38. Last movie you saw?

A. Rocket Singh on a DVD.

39. What breaks your heart?

A. Sometimes when you know you’ve given your best and it still falls apart.

40. Which was the last trip you took..??

A. To college for a review that never happened.

41. Favourite book?
A. Make that books… Too many to name and too lazy to type.

Rules for those who are tagged :-

1. Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list.

2. Then tag a new set of people.[Break the rules if you want but do Answer them all]

And I'll tag-- whoever wants to take it up.

:)

1 comment:

Arv said...

cute tag...

nice to more about you :)