Sunday, August 8, 2010

.... There I go....

Another one bites the bullet..

No, I'm not getting married.


I've done three things, which I vowed will never ever happen.


a) Threading my eyebrows: I've always believed that my eyebrows had a natural shape to them, and I dint want to ruin them. I know of so many girls who've been doing this since they were 16 or so, and it took me years before I decided to go under the thread :P and yes I like the way my face looks now :D


b) Facebook Mobile: I did not want facebook to become an indispensable part of my life. I deleted every SMS sent by my mobile service provider to activate GPRS, and even ABC commented from facebook did not inspire me. Last Friday, I gave in. Sadness I know. But I'm keeping it at a safe distance now :)


c) Shades: Me and a friend decided to go out today, and buying a pair of shades was never on the cards, until she reminded me - you wanted to look at some shades na? Let's try fastrack. The rest they say is history...


I don't know how many more firsts are in the offing :P


PS: I did buy myself a new pair of heels also. I burnt INR 2500 in a single day. **shock, shudder**

4 comments:

Trails of a Traveler said...

Moral of the story is that try as they might, girls are always vulnerable to temptation or curiosity... :)

Ram

Sowmya said...

Like they say right...girls they wanna have fun! :)

Praseela Nair said...

Comedy dhan po :)

Meow said...

Saw your fotos in FB.. no comments :P :P:P

Jokes apart... nalla paniruka eyebrows :)