Thursday, September 30, 2010

L.O.S.T

It’s been a long time since I spoke to real people.
It’s been a long time since I did anything that I loved doing.
It’s been forever since I smiled at somebody.
It’s been forever since I made anybody laugh.
I’ve been spending all my time in front of a computer screen.
I’ve not laughed in two months (except for the trek and occasional laughs once in a blue moon).
It’s been a really long time since I had some me time.
I missed my mother’s birthday.
I hate telephones, computers and associated objects.
I’m pissed off and angry at a lot of people and things.
I did not foresee myself thinking on these lines in such a short span of time.
I’m not being what I used to be.
My folks are vaguely aware of somebody who comes home at 10, sleeps, wakes up at 7 the next morning and leaves again at 7.30. 
I haven't fought or argued with my brother in the last 3 months. Infact I did not have the energy to even get up from bed when he was home last week.
I haven’t read a newspaper in 3 months. (Not even online versions)
I need help!
I miss being me.
I miss me.
I think I've become a Zombie.

PS: if you find me, or anybody who remotely resembles me. Please get in touch.
Thanks :-| 

2 comments:

sowmya said...

each of us is a version of what u just described!! dead from inside..

hema said...

exactly sandy exactly i thought of the same. we are photocopies.