Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fun Questions


Second tag of the month, I'm sure you've figured out how jobless I am. Or lets put it mildly, I've not had any creative brainwaves in the last 15days? I know it sounds sad, but for every post deprived blog, there's always a tag :P

Here go mine:
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need a haircut; my skin is clearing out (Nice feeling); I need more sleep.
2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
Bah! Month end baby, so no questions on how much money I have. But since you've asked me 250 in the wallet, 300 tucked away for emergency.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Boar? Wild Boar, Ok, I told you I'm not at my creative best. 
4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
MS Dhoni :D
On a serious note, it was Neesu.
5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Paathshala!! (Makes me feel like I'm still in college)
6. What are you wearing right now?
A pretty looking Pink and Cream Salwar. At work you know :P
7. Do you label yourself?
I'm not that narcissistic, I like labeling people instead. 
8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own?
Something I got from lifestyle. High heels; I'm hoping I don't trip.
9.Bright or Dark Room?
Both.
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Dunno! I remember picking this up from some random blog while I was blog hopping.
11. What does your watch look like?
A Timex one.. Got it with my salary. But hey! I wouldn't say no to a new one..
12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping like a log. 
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
“Vodafone Vazhangugiradhu free caller tunes!”
Translated as - Vodafone offers free caller tunes. I already have one.
14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
“Obviously”
15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse , family, children)
Soms :P
16. Last furry thing you touched?
I don't like furry stuff! :-| 
17. Favourite age you have been so far?
16 .. It's + 8 already :(
18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Will do – to the Sr Analyst for some report that had to be finished.
19.The last song you listened to?
Main Aisa Kyun Hoon from Lakshya. I haven't updated my playlist in *ages*.
20. Where did you live in 1987?
I was born then. Bonbay B-)
21. Are you jealous of anyone?
Ok. A little jealous of the women who are reed thin! :(
22. Is anyone jealous of you?
Ah, Yes!
23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
A ring (stop getting weird ideas), my nose pin (yeah :P), and earrings.
24. What’s your favourite town/city?
Chennai!! Whistle Podu!
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Goes back to 2003, a thank you letter to my cousin who sent me a beautiful card, a photograph of the two of us and letter for my 18th Birthday. 
26. Can you change the oil on a car?
No.
27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
That he graduated from XLRI. *sighs* :P Make that first crush, not love.
28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
The neck and the back. Bloody chairs at work!
29.What is your current desktop picture?
Company Logo. I can't change it to my favourite Calvin and Hobbes. :-/ 
30. Have you been burnt by love?
Thankfully no!.

No comments: