I found this tag somewhere, going by the look of, it's pretty interesting. I love taking up tags, it gives the mind a break from all the overworking it undergoes and also gives me a chance to do something really nice and interesting in the middle of a working day. :D
If you are innocent, leave the question as it is. If you are guilty - strike it out.
1.Graduated high school – Oh hell yeah!! Done with Post Grad as well.. :)
3. Smoked a cigarette – Nah! Don't plan to either..
4.Got so drunk you passed out– Not yet, I should try it before I turn 25 or before the family decides to pack me off to an Aiyo Pavam of an Iyer Paiyan :D
5.Rode every ride at an amusement park – Lots of times! School excursions serve this purpose! I'm still scared of roller-coasters and rides which go upside down..
6. Collected something stupid – Chocolate wrappers, Funky Erasers, Pencils with Erasers, Pizza Pamphlets, Jewellery Ads, Key Chains, Marbles, Film Star posters, don't forget cricketers.. And I used to collect - karuveppalai, kothamalli, molagu, chundakkai, vegetables and keep them aside on the plate and throw them in the dustbin when Amma wasn't watching over :P
7. Gone to a rock concert – Shankar Ehsaan Loy Concert?
8. Helped someone – Lots of people. I'm a reservoir of ideas :P If the plans fall flat, don't blame me..
9. Gone fishing – Nope! But I've had a wallpaper which said - Gone Fishin' :D My brains have gone fishing :P
10. Watched four movies in one night – I've slept through lots of movies.
11.Lied to someone – Does telling people, that their dress looks beautiful when you know it actually looks like a rag count?
12.Snorted cocaine – No :( There are fair chances of being disowned.
13.Smoked weed – One day :P **Himalayas** Mad Prof AJ are you reading this? :P
14. Failed a subject – Not telling you this one.. :-/ Disgusted with myself
15. Been in a car accident – Nah! Cha, I know I sound like a spoilsport already :P Bike accidents lots, falling off bikes in the middle of the road. Getting sworn at by auto drivers and swearing back is a part of the job description.
16. Been in a tornado – Nopes
17. Watched someone die – Not someone, but something. Think cockroaches, I derive immense joy out of stamping them and watching them die is - priceless!
18. Been to a funeral – Yup, but coming back to the cockroaches, unceremoniously dumping them in the dustbin..
19.Burned yourself - Hell yeah! Idle irons, the dosa right out of the tava and yum Palgova right out of the kadai!
20.Run a marathon – In my dreams! Trekking counts?
21. Cried yourself to sleep – *hmmm!*
22. Spent over 10,000 bucks in one day – Not in a day, but over a period of 10months, I've burnt half my salary on mindless things - gloss, clothes, shoes, shades, food, and lotsss of Liverpool FC Merchandise.
23. Flown on an aeroplane – Yo Baby!! It started off way back in 1987, a 6 month of baby was flown down to Chennai from Bombay, thus the journey continues..
24. Cheated on someone – Bah! No ways!
25. Been cheated on– None yet. Thank God for that.
26. Written a 10 page letter – Hahahaha! I've written 10page exams only to torture poor Anna University Evaluators..
27. Gone skiing – Nopes! But will go Paragliding and Zorbing in May!
28.Been sailing – Sometime in Ooty and near the Gateway of India in Bombay. That qualifies as sailing ok?
29.Cut yourself – A couple of times, but not intentionally.
30.Had a best friend – Still do :)
31. Lost someone you loved – Hmmm yeah..
32. Got into trouble for something you didn’t do – Hahaha!! You have no idea how many times. But the count is more for the trouble that I've invited over the years.
33.Stolen/borrowed a book from a library - Stole? No, I forgot to return the book, no point in returning the book after my finals got over. Some Shashi Deshpande book, for the record, I din't read the book.
34. Gone to a different country – No
35.Watched the Harry Potter movies – More than a couple of times. Adolescence :P.
36. Had an online diary – The blog serves that purpose.
37.Fired a gun - Diwali Cape Gun?
38. Gambled in a casino – Not yet!
39.Been in a school play– A couple of them maybe.. Stage fear :-/
40. Been fired from a job – That's the only missing component :P
41. Taken a lie detector test – A lot of people can tell from my face, if I'm lying or not.. So, I don't need a test.
42.Swam with dolphins – I can't swim..
43.Voted for someone on a reality TV show – Thu!! No ways!!
44.Written poetry- -_- Well yeah, a couple of competitions here and there, sucked at it!
45.Read more than 20 books a year – Once upon a time... Do college books count?
46. Gone to Europe – No.
47.Loved someone you shouldn’t have – Umm... School crushes are meant for these..
48. Used a colouring book over age 12 – Oh yeah! Had to deal with a couple of ruckus 10year olds, I had to colour with them. I still suck at painting colouring and related activities..
49. Had a surgery –Yeah, horrible stuff.. I'm scared of hospitals..
50. Had stitches –Nah!! But I've seen people get stitches..
51. Taken a taxi – With the family in the tow..
52. Had more than 5 IM conversations going on at once– :D :D :D Happens mostly at work! PS: I'm not jobless
53.Been is a fist fight – My college was famous for that :P
54. Suffered any form of abuse- Clean Your Room and House Sessions, Washing Clothes.
55. Had a pet – An 18yr old who loves Liverpool FC :P
56.Petted a wild animal – I’m shit scared of animals. I tried to pet a Monkey in Bannerghatta Zoo and the silly monkey scared me away!
57.Had your own credit card and; bought something with it – have two, my folks don't let me use it. PS: Don't tell my 18yr old pet about it. :P
58. Dyed your hair– Nopes! But its naturally; brown, light brown and Black in some places.
59. Got a tattoo – Will get one before I’m 25, Promise! Help me select an awesome design.
60.Had something pierced – Multiple times. Nose, ear lobe :D Planning another, lets see what happens..
61. Got straight A’s– Once upon a time in India....
62. Known someone personally with HIV or AIDS – No.
63. Taken pictures with webcam – I personally hate Webcams! The Video streaming sucks, lesser said the better about the pictures..
64.Lost something expensive – My brains, sometime during 2008-2010.. Never found them again.
65. Gone to sleep with music on – During Exams.. :P
PS: the tag is not to be taken seriously. All my publicly declared statements have never been kept up. So, my chances of getting drunk, smoking weed and snorting cocain shall never happen.